Ajutor - Cauta - Forumisti - Calendar
Versiune completa:Ce Muzica Asculti Acum?! In Timp Ce Scrii?
HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa > Odaia Prietenilor > Poiana lu' Iocan
Pagini: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216
dor
Duran Duran- Ordinary World
mai merge cineva la concert diseara?
nefertiti-old
sophie milman
Titus Herbert
gnr - so fine
Olaf
Iris - Somn bizar
A trecut ceva vreme de cand nu mai asculasem melodia asta. smile.gif
Titus Herbert
La Traviata- Libiamo, ne'lieti calci
Fantasee
Tose Proesky - "Lady"
exergy33
Ottmar Liebert - After Rain
Fantasee
Ben Lee - "Catch my disease"

yeah.gif
ausländer
Michael Gordon Oldfield - First Steps wub.gif
exergy33
Chris de Burgh - Separate Tables
Fantasee
Juanes - "Lo que me gusta a mi" wub.gif
Olaf
Jesus CHrist Superstar (Everything's alright)
Fantasee
Rosario Flores - "Come quieres que te quiera"
cipdecip
Mamas and Papas - California Dreamin'
Kyklos
rofl.gif Ceauşescu la al 14-lea CONGRES
Fantasee
Mariza - "Cavaleiro Monge"
Marcus
Rammstein - "Ohne Dich" wub.gif

De ce oare mi se face frig cand ascult melodia asta... si in fata ochilor mi se imagineaza numai zapada, munti, ceata si cer ca de sticla... wub.gif

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...177&q=ohne+dich
Fantasee
Julie Andrews - "My favourite things"

"When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad." laugh.gif
passenger
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Titus Herbert
Nosey Joe & the Pool Kings - Ballroom King

biggrin.gif
Fantasee
Juanes - "Para tu amor"

"Para tu amor no hay despedidas,
Para tu amor yo solo tengo eternidad."
mdA!
skid row - i remember you
exergy33
Pepe Romero - Courante
Fantasee
Mariza - "Desejo" dance.gif
Fantasee
Tiamat - "Sleeping beauty"

Mi-e dor de-o rockosenie ... evil.gif
mdA!
Vladimir_Vysotsky_&_Nina_Shackaya - Gili-bili_na_more...
uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
Fantasee
Aerosmith - "Amazing" wub.gif
N.V.
Simon and Garfunkel-> "Scarborough Fair" wub.gif
Fantasee
Bette Midler - "From a distance"

"From a distance
We are instruments,
Marching in a common band,
Playing songs of hope."
Fantasee
Radia Bensarsa - "Un peu de poudre persanne"
mdA!
evanescence - sweet sacrifice
Fantasee
Cherry Poppin Daddies - "So Long Toots" yeah.gif cu adanci plecaciuni.
halcyon_lll
The end was actually hiding a new beginning in its sphere; darkness became the light, the wind turned into the smell of fear…
Endless space has started sending the message; it was the time to decode the signals from the laboratory of the alchemist…
We are obscure, we are complex… Feel the routine; see the unfathomable and the esoteric movement of the astrolabe…
This is six… This is the sixth…

ENIGMA - A POSTERIORI the album

1.Eppur Si Muove 3.41

...Hundreds of years ahead of him…A welcome from the far future to the darkness of present and past, the orb is obvious for the next installment... We are all about to dive into a new dimension of the astrolabe, the movement will guide us into the epic tale of the endless space…Endless darkness, eternal enigma, the definite riddle…All has the same way…

Fear this!… Fear the forthcoming!.. There’s no way to hide or run away from the discovery…Cosmic doors are open…and yes, it does move, and yes Enigma goes on the musical journey without any limitation on time, space and any dimension of existence.. The latin chant in vocoder effect from the space introduces the excitement…. Synth effects are all around the channels…. Side to side, up and down… The bass line hypnotizes the self, a progressive start to the chapter, a well thought reference to ‘’From East to West’’ that tastes incredibly good, very clubby, showcasing the essential quality of the alchemist...Like a poetic harmony, traditional roots are meeting the future, the sound fades out to minor C again, to repeat the reality of what we have already started…Chants are in futuristic vocoder effect, deep mystic layers are lying down to…

2.Feel Me Heaven 4.50

...the post modern view of this continuum… Fading into a fabulous synthesizer collage, from our current coordinates to space, a 360 degree view of Enigma or the view is actually the space? What is this space behind Enigma? Twisting and turning sounds, waving scary voice line …

Feel me…. Feel me….. Feel me….. Heaven!....

Heaven, feel the cretuism, feel the passengers, surpass the hexagonal experience, flow into this translucent river. This is a track ahead of its time, an electronic anthem of heaven…This is the introducing track of Cretu’s electronic symphony…Featuring the progressive touches of mastermind, nothing is sampled from our own past…The song starts to breath after 2:00 in its very own way of breathing, there after kicks the ultimate jungle beat, blended with the synth sound of this electronic heaven…Feel me….Feel me….Feel me Heaven…. These are the repeated lines till the end or till the grand turbulence of sound….There we fade out to ambient environment of space, could this be the lounge of the spaceship? A voice probably announces that it is time to dream...Even it is impossible to decipher the content of this ebb and tide…

3.Dreaming of Andromeda 4.26

… Is it a ‘’ pressured air’’ back and forth?...My baby’s asleep…Reverberation of genuine effects side to side, with a chilling layer…We are all about to wake in our dream… Excellent beat combination with the effect, great bass line never heard before, the next generation of falling star effect, the kind reflection from our Enigma in zeitgeist... Rolling spheres around 2:17, A female operatic voice is leading the track throughout the song until the next path in our galaxy…A genuine operatic new age track, ethereal and unpredictable…In the end of this unique piece we arrive to an oozing silent scream in an unbreakable silence, the extra terrestrial choir starts in the end of Andromeda, this must be dedicated to the threatening stares of Mephisto…The morphing soul is now frozen with the coldness…

4.Dancing with Mephisto 4.25

…with a sudden, our dream is over…How scary is that? Layers are in and out like a tide, then we are in this amazing loop..A mid tempo hi-hat dancing with the electronic guitar riffs, very hard edged.. This track is reminiscent of ‘’Smell of Desire’’ and ‘’Sadeness Part I.’’ but in this space fashion..The voice of Enigma, Louisa Stanley whispers ‘’Follow me, come and feel infinity, eternity..’’ and some more obscure French lines .. This is meant to be a déjà vu as Louisa whispers in the Dance with Mephisto. At 2:30 we hear our future, ‘’Invisible Love’’ beat sample is heard in between to taste the forthcoming, before its time…The feeling is heat, the feeling is danger… This track is one of the most breath-taking, outstanding pieces on A Posteriori.. Mind puzzling as we’re heading towards the northern...

5.Northern Lights 3.40

…lights of the galaxy, if there’s such thing in eternity… A very beautiful beat, a smart variation of Callas Went Away from the debut album MCMXC a.D… But Callas is long gone, we’re light years ahead….Still there are distorted voices traveling in our orbit, encountering with depth… This is the best down-tempo instrumental piece so far…This space might be dark for everyone, but Northern Lights is so colorful and enlightening. A perfect track, a top notch…Do you ever wonder what’s going on in our spaceship, inside?...

6.Invisible Love 4.55

…Michael is playing a classic guitar for the very first time on Enigma, yeah you’ve heard that right… Quite surprising…This is actually a hidden prelude on the track, just setting a mood to the following trance beat…’Falling star generation duo’ opens this track with the lead vocals from our master…

"Oooh rescue me, ooh rescue me, my invisible love’’

Diving into this side of space….’’I’ll follow you….I’ll follow you…Oooh Rescue Me’’ This is a deep and dreamy trance track, something never heard before, very fresh and still haunting the listener, so inspirational…Who will rescue the gazer?...A dark haunting atmosphere…Even the reviewer is lost here… Closing my eyes, feeling the bass waves…Stars are all falling down, for this precious invisible love…

7.Message From IO 3.10

…heading to the volcanic moon of Jupiter here, meet the natives, see the shades of the mechanism, something organic breathing there, it is excited to see us, staring us with red eyes…A swirling layer…A mysterious mid album instrumental track with instrumental-like voices or voices like instruments… This is the initial claim of today’s Enigma… Voices are twisted to sound like an instrument or the instruments are … The contradiction represents the paradox…Chilling, soothing the audience…Like a lost illusion of all these years…

8.Hello And Welcome 5.09

…into a revisited After The Storm Mix of Hello and Welcome. Not exactly the same but this version is rocking on chill out bases… Being a dub version of the original, this new revisited edit also features some great electronic guitar solo, almost the same one heard on Radio Edit, somehow that fits perfectly well to the main scheme of the album, Andru’s voice is distorted, very cool metallic sound, could this be the ‘’’I Love You I’ll Kill You’’ in space, especially considering the guitar solo part?..

9.20.000 Miles Over The Sea 4.23

…we left IO, we left Jupiter… Every journey has a returning time… Now it’s A Posteriori’s time to return to the base, we’ve already reached our moon… We’re over these dry seas…We can hear water droplets but, is this an imagination? Could this moon be our earth? The main beat is identical to Jens Gad’s Achillea – Ragnarok (Twilight of The Gods), Male Latin chant is back here , but there’s no fear hidden, it is almost stroking the notes, spreading supersonic waves all over the wide horizons…This cinematic masterpiece captures all senses, seduces all emotions, it is almost impossible to resist….We are flowing, we are dreaming.…

10.Sitting On The Moon 4.21

…of someone left behind.. We left a piece of our heart in our last stop, it is aching deep inside…The beat is a close variation of ‘’In The Shadow In The Light’’ from the album Voyageur. Michael is desperately singing ‘’Where are you?, where are you? I am Sitting on the Moon’’ Very emotional and special track, with loads of senses inside… This is a song not to be heard, a song for just to be felt inside…No words can describe the feeling in this song…Sensual, capturing, mesmerizing layers…

11.The Alchemist 4.41

…Travel into some falling down effects, similar to the ones that can be heard on Rollo’s Dusted Variations Mixes on the special box set. This is the second and last hidden prelude into the Alchemist… Another dark edged sudden beginning, beat surfaces side to side with voices or instruments intended to sound like an opera… A Posteriori is Michael’s electronic symphony and this song is all about him… He is the alchemist of music… He turns samples and voices into esoteric and hard to understand puzzles with perfect precision… This track features a very unusual pattern, just the typical innovative soul of our mastermind.. Each piece is telling a story, like this one….And we visit the lounge of our spaceship in the end, here again, ambient & jungle like voices thru...

12.Goodbye Milky Way 5.58

… this eastern-like girl chant..’’Shall I go? Shall I Stay? 107 light years away, many times, so many doubts, but no reason to talk about.’’ ‘’Mission is over, mission is done, I’ll miss you children of the sun. But it’s time to go away, goodbye , goodbye milky way!’’ For a better world, without hate, follow your heart, believe in fate, only visions and the mind will guide you to the light!’’... This is the ending anthem in a night dream in which we are all gazing into the dark sky at the glimmering stars…
Fading out slowly, very slowly…Louisa Stanley whispers; ‘’In 5 billion years…The Andromeda galaxy will collide with our Milky Way, a new gigantic COSMIC WORLD will be born..’’ The end of the code, the end of the mission until the next one…A Minor C, an M.C, the Michael Cretu way…

ENJOY ENIGMA
Titus Herbert
C - landing field
mdA!
Nicu Alifantis - Romanta
Titus Herbert
tori amos - another girl's paradise
mdA!
tudor gheorghe - trandafirii mor
Titus Herbert
tori amos - beekeeper
Titus Herbert
tori amos - another girl's paradise
exergy33
Dream Theater - Space-Dye Vest
Data'q
Wanda Jackson - Right or Wrong

"If it's right for me to love you
It can't be wrong for me to care
If you will say you love me
My life with you I'll share"
Fantasee
The Offspring - "Defy you" 23.gif
Olaf
Visotsky - Aeroflot
Fantasee
Josh Groban - "Oceano"
Olaf
The Doors - Break on through
tikky
Hooverphonic - Magnificent tree (cam tot albumul)
Olaf
The Doors - 20th Century Fox

Moah, ce dor mi-era! smile.gif
Titus Herbert
tori amos - winter

+ coloana sonora de la sunset beach biggrin.gif
nefertiti-old
mark knopfler, golden heart
nefertiti-old
florin chilian, lumi albe

... lumea mea se face praf...
Aceasta este o versiune "Text-Only" a continutului acestui forum. Pentru a vizualiza versiunea completa, cu mai multe informatii, formatari si imagini,click aici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.