Ajutor - Cauta - Forumisti - Calendar
Versiune completa:Jocul Cuvintelor [4] - Engleza
HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa > Odaia Prietenilor > Jocurile Hanului
Pagini: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
LigiaB
goal
Nea' Caisa
to score rofl.gif
LigiaB
points with the boss tongue.gif
Nea' Caisa
record tongue.gif
LigiaB
driving (record)
Nea' Caisa
experience
LigiaB
(comes with) time
mutulica
clock
E.B.E.
forever flowing [river of time...]

off:
QUOTE (LigiaB)
points with the boss
Hmm... isn't this a 4-worded phrase tongue.gif? Breaking the rules you imposed? Or are we allowed as many articles as we wish? tongue.gif
Ahriman
Eternity
Ela
Infinite
Ahriman
Escape
Ela
Freedom
Ahriman
Price
Ela
Potentiality
Ahriman
Hope
LigiaB
QUOTE (E.B.E. @ 11 Mar 2004, 11:11 AM)
forever flowing [river of time...]

off:
QUOTE (LigiaB)
points with the boss
Hmm... isn't this a 4-worded phrase tongue.gif? Breaking the rules you imposed? Or are we allowed as many articles as we wish? tongue.gif

Ebe, you caught that, didn't you??? laugh.gif rofl.gif
Little cheater tongue.gif ... you do that too by using parantheses...and you think you're getting away?.... tongue.gif You're not! tongue.gif And if you do, then I let you... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dream
Nea' Caisa
(about) yesterday rofl.gif
fargakos
memories smile.gif
LigiaB
pictures
Ahriman
Memories
LigiaB
childhood

Ahriman, te-ai repetat, citeste deasupra, smile.gif
Ahriman
Sorry! I'll be more careful in the future!

On topic: Joy
E.B.E.
sun [smile.gif]

QUOTE (LigiaB)
little cheater  ... you do that too by using parantheses...and you think you're getting away?....  You're not!  And if you do, then I let you...

Hi-hi smile.gif

I do not consider myself as breaking the rules when I use parentheses. I do not enhance the meaning of the word by what I write between parentheses, instead I explain by what (ill) mental process I reached the word.

So I specify: do not consider in your replies what I write between parentheses, only what's outside. The rest is just explanation.

I rest my case, your Honor. biggrin.gif
LigiaB
Ebe, it's such a pleasure to have these off topic discutions with you. laugh.gif You have this meticulous way of explaining and exposing your views and ways of thinking... I think you're rather intelligent. tongue.gif And no! I am not flattering you, I merely made an innocent observation. rolleyes.gif wink.gif

Now on with the game... smile.gif

sunburn cool.gif
E.B.E.
sea gulls...

offtopic: Ty LigiaB smile.gif
Hmm... I try to imagine what made you consider necessary eliminating the possibility of me thinking that you were flattering me tongue.gif tongue.gif...

And no! It's nothing more than an innocent intricate joke smile.gif

mutulica
ink
Ela
brushwork
trustbyte
paint

smile.gif

E.B.E.
swing...

Conexiunea e mai ciudata...
In componentele de GUI aflate in javax.swing, metoda de redesenare a componentei se cheama paint()... tongue.gif
mutulica
dance
LigiaB
QUOTE (E.B.E. @ 11 Mar 2004, 11:35 PM)

Hmm... I try to imagine what made you consider necessary eliminating the possibility of me thinking that you were flattering me tongue.gif tongue.gif...

Ebe, just take a wild guess... tongue.gif tongue.gif

(dance) on the table... laugh.gif
E.B.E.
watermelon

well I don't know... and I don't want to venture into taking wild guesses smile.gif so you tell me
LigiaB
Ebe, harhar.gif

party tongue.gif
Ela
Crowded
fargakos
breathless
Ela
kiss
FaiLuRe
rofl.gif mouzoul rolleyes.gif
LigiaB
Failure, ai 1-0! rofl.gif

tongue
fargakos
french affair rofl.gif
LigiaB
Failure, da esti. rofl.gif

dar uite de duma a bagat Fagakos.... rofl.gif rofl.gif Bine ma! laugh.gif

boycot
FaiLuRe
Ligia n-ai vrea sa ma ...
user posted image
fargakos
protest
(by the way...stiu ca-i mai greu da's Fargakos nu Fagakos) mwah1.gif
offtopic.gif bucuros de zambete laugh.gif
menthoru'
tribunal
sfantul
verdict
LigiaB
QUOTE (Fargakos @ 12 Mar 2004, 08:03 PM)
protest
(by the way...stiu ca-i mai greu da's Fargakos nu Fagakos) mwah1.gif
offtopic.gif bucuros de zambete laugh.gif

Mai Fargakos, rolleyes.gif eu am vorbit cu Fagakos ...nu cu tine!!!! rofl.gif Ce te baaaaaagi?? rofl.gif

punishment

E.B.E.
redemption
mutulica
jail
E.B.E.
barred horizon
mutulica
skyline
Aceasta este o versiune "Text-Only" a continutului acestui forum. Pentru a vizualiza versiunea completa, cu mai multe informatii, formatari si imagini,click aici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.