Ajutor - Cauta - Forumisti - Calendar
Versiune completa:Jocul Cuvintelor [4] - Engleza
HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa > Odaia Prietenilor > Jocurile Hanului
Pagini: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
E.B.E.
path
trustbyte
road

smile.gif

E.B.E.
perdition
mutulica
wastage
fargakos
decay
E.B.E.
dwindle
LigiaB
degenerate
Ahriman
Violence
LigiaB
fear
Ahriman
Adrenaline
E.B.E.
[LigiaB m-ai facut sa promit ca nu mai pun expresii... as fi zis on the fast track]
dar asa: rush
LigiaB
Ebe, then let's increase the number of words for this game to a "two words" game maximum, how's that? smile.gif

traffic
Ahriman
Error
E.B.E.
evolution
LigiaB
Darwin
E.B.E.
(are names allowed LigiaB? tongue.gif just kiddin')

comedy [Charlie Chaplin)

Edit: i'd say "phrases", limited to let's say a reasonable length of 4 words. But there's no essential difference between a "word" and a "phrase" from this game's point of view, in my opinion.
trustbyte
smile

smile.gif
LigiaB
Ebe, you're clever laugh.gif
Names are allowed, anything is allowed... tongue.gif
But from my prospective, too many words can be rather confusing... by keeping it short, you keep it simple... rolleyes.gif I say maximum 2 words, you say 4, how about meeting in the middle and do 3...I'm working with you here... tongue.gif

Trustbyte, I'll edit.. smile.gif

one mile (between first and last s)
mutulica
far away
Ahriman
Horizont
E.B.E.
forlorn

Edit: i'll keep my word as horizont is miss-spelled tongue.gif

@LigiaB: Okay it's settled then. Thanks for the flexibility smile.gif
PS: Since the hell when are we the rules establishers around here? biggrin.gif
LigiaB
Ok, am editat, vai ce mai facut sa rid rofl.gif rofl.gif

loneliness (is this better?) tongue.gif
E.B.E.
calamity LigiaB? blink.gif I want to be sure before answering.

Edit: No ca si io am gresit cuvantu prima data biggrin.gif Se pare ca e ceva cu el azi...
LigiaB
QUOTE (E.B.E. @ 5 Mar 2004, 07:11 PM)
forlorn

Edit: i'll keep my word as horizont is miss-spelled tongue.gif

@LigiaB: Okay it's settled then. Thanks for the flexibility smile.gif
PS: Since the hell when are we the rules establishers around here? biggrin.gif

You're quite welcome. tongue.gif

Ebe, I started the topic, you play a lot here and I appreciate it, because of that, I just wanted to accomodate you...that's all. And this is the anwer to you question. No biggie... tongue.gif

loneliness (this is my final answer, take it or jump over it laugh.gif )
E.B.E.
offtopic:
sorry.gif I quite forgot you started the topic... I'm sorry; thank you for humoring me however smile.gif I grant you the Rules-Settling Honors then smile.gif

mm... I have a talent of shifting the game towards areas that i like smile.gif

ontopic:
grey
Ahriman
Dawn
LigiaB
QUOTE (E.B.E. @ 5 Mar 2004, 08:43 PM)
offtopic:
sorry.gif I quite forgot you started the topic... I'm sorry; thank you for humoring me however smile.gif I grant you the Rules-Settling Honors then smile.gif

mm... I have a talent of shifting the game towards areas that i like smile.gif

ontopic:
grey

laugh.gif Welcome and Ty! laugh.gif Ebe, ai umor super, te prinde! tongue.gif

new day smile.gif
trustbyte
dayspring

smile.gif

Adriana Vd
day star

tongue.gif
E.B.E.
life rays
Adriana Vd
birth
sfantul
child
LigiaB
patience
menthoru'
virtue
LigiaB
integrity
trustbyte
CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check)

smile.gif

menthoru'
analize
E.B.E.
synthesize

offtopic: acuma poate o sa incep sa devin stresant, dar tot zic:
1. sunt sigur ca e analyze
2. de asta nu sunt sigur, dar CRC nu e un cod? Adica daca se refera la el ca fiind "codul de tip CRC", atunci cred ca e asa cum imi aduc eu aminte: Cyclic Redundant Code. Nu sunt deloc sigur de asta smile.gif
trustbyte
dissect

offtopic:
2. nu stiu la ce te gandesti tu, eu la asta ma gandeam :Cyclic Redundancy Check

smile.gif
E.B.E.
causality [dissecting a problem down to the last threads]

offtopic:
Da, aceasta este denumirea corecta. Oricum, vorbim de acelasi lucru. Nu stiu de ce imi aduceam aminte ca ii spune Cyclic Redundant Code. Oricum e acelasi lucru: CRCode este codul, CRCheck este algoritmul - whatever smile.gif Denumirea folosita este cea indicata de tine.
mutulica
resulting

sfantul
error
LigiaB
solution

Ebe, what kind of dictionary do you use?
mutulica
clue
trustbyte
glue

smile.gif

E.B.E.
connection

off:LigiaB> you'll have to tell me why you asked if you need a clearer response... because of analyze? I use Webster's New World College Dictionary version 2.5 sometimes, to make sure of the spelling of some words... if there are alternate spellings for British vs. American, i decide which one to use based on my state of mind tongue.gif
E.B.E.
full offtopic this time: LigiaB> Happy 8th of March and may all your wishes come true! smile.gif
Jubi
E.B.E.
addicted [biggrin.gif]
LigiaB
QUOTE (E.B.E. @ 8 Mar 2004, 10:27 AM)
connection

off:LigiaB> you'll have to tell me why you asked if you need a clearer response... because of analyze? I use Webster's New World College Dictionary version 2.5 sometimes, to make sure of the spelling of some words... if there are alternate spellings for British vs. American, i decide which one to use based on my state of mind tongue.gif

Ebe, I asked because your spelling is perfect rolleyes.gif and because you pick on others's spelling too rolleyes.gif (that's good, if they don't mind laugh.gif ).
I don't have webster on my laptop (only on my desktop)...so I don't use one... rolleyes.gif (I use the spell check from my yahoo account rofl.gif when I'm in doubt). But because I know you will spell check my words from now on ... laugh.gif I will not use it anymore... smile.gif
I really like word games, thinking games, that's why I started this game...
I try not to use the dictionary only if I'm low on glucose... laugh.gif

full offtopic this time: LigiaB> Happy 8th of March and may all your wishes come true! 

These words made me cyber-blush! sorry.gif Ty Ebe! : )

on topic

toasted almond ice-cream (with hot fudge) yum!

Aceasta este o versiune "Text-Only" a continutului acestui forum. Pentru a vizualiza versiunea completa, cu mai multe informatii, formatari si imagini,click aici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.