HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa!
Haine Dama designer roman

Bine ati venit ca musafir! ( Logare | Inregistrare )

> Info

Subiectele de discutie dedicate cartilor vor fi mutate in cadrul subforumului Universul Cartilor

> Cea Mai Frumoasa Replica Dintr-un Film
Mihai
mesaj 9 Aug 2006, 12:12 AM
Mesaj #1

Gazda Hanului

Grup: Admin
Inscris: 22 February 03
Din: Hanu Ancutei
Forumist Nr.: 1

Asemanator cu Replici Celebre, topicul de fata isi propune sa afle care este replica preferata din toate filmele pe care le-ati vizionat de-a lungul vremii.

Asadar, asteptam aici replica respectiva si, desigur, filmul din care aceasta face parte. smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Raspunsuri
rogvaiv
mesaj 27 Jun 2014, 12:25 AM
Mesaj #2

Cronicar

Grup: Membri
Inscris: 21 February 14
Forumist Nr.: 62.741

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f**k you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons.

Trainspotting
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Mesaje in acest topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Text-Only Data este acum: 28 March 2024 - 05:11 PM
Ceaiuri Medicinale Haine Dama Designer Roman