HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa!
Haine Dama designer roman

Bine ati venit ca musafir! ( Logare | Inregistrare )

> Important:

Pentru propunerea spre dezbatere (pareri, critici, comentarii) asupra unui anume site (personal sau nu) va rugam sa vizitati forumul Design si Programare Web

> Blogging
axel
mesaj 10 Dec 2004, 08:54 AM
Mesaj #1

Domnitor

Grup: Membri
Inscris: 3 October 03
Forumist Nr.: 899

Am descoperit recent un fenoment numit blogging. Ce m-a surprins cel mai tare este dimensiunea lui - numarul bloggerilor si timpul consumat de un blogger. Sincer, mi s-a parut un very geek thing.
Voi ce parere aveti despre acest fenomen?

--------------------
Azi avem.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Raspunsuri
rebel
mesaj 11 Feb 2005, 02:27 PM
Mesaj #2

Don Juan Cronicar

Grup: Membri
Inscris: 14 February 04
Din: Aproape în aproape
Forumist Nr.: 2.225

QUOTE (Internet Daily @ Market Watch)
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- Another Web logger has lost his job, reportedly because of something he wrote.

Postings to Mark Jen's blog, 99zeroes.blogspot.com, ended Jan. 27. On the Web log, he wrote about his work. An example: "I spend the bulk of my time thinking of new features or products that customers would want (read: stuff that I want) and then I organize people to build it. It's great!"

Jen's removal from the Google (GOOG: news, chart, profile) payroll was confirmed by a company representative, to Cnet. Jen's not the first person to lose a job because of blogging.

A reader of Philipp Lenssen's Google Blogoscoped commented, "I can only assume that his silence since that date means that they either threatened him or cut him a sweet severance deal. Whatever happened, it's a sad day when you can't speak openly about both the good and bad at your chosen place of work without getting silenced."

Jen joined Google just a few weeks ago, after a stint with Microsoft in Redmond, Wash., where he was a software development engineer and also a blogger.
thumb_yello.gif

--------------------
Dragostea, precum un râu, îşi va găsi un nou curs de fiecare dată când va întâlni în cale un obstacol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Mesaje in acest topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Text-Only Data este acum: 18 May 2024 - 06:01 PM
Ceaiuri Medicinale Haine Dama Designer Roman