HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa!
Haine Dama designer roman

Bine ati venit ca musafir! ( Logare | Inregistrare )

> Info

Subiectele de discutie dedicate cartilor vor fi mutate in cadrul subforumului Universul Cartilor

> Momente Memorabile, citate din filme
Nightwind
mesaj 13 Aug 2004, 09:40 AM
Mesaj #1

Vornic

Grup: Membri
Inscris: 8 July 04
Din: Above and Beyond the Stars
Forumist Nr.: 4.031

Cred ca fiecare are momente favorite din filme, fie ele amuzante sau dramatice. Daca moderatorii permit, as zice ca prezentarea momentelor/citatelor sa fie in original.

Majoritatea momentelor mele preferate sunt din 'A few Good Men' cu Tom Cruise si Jack Nicholson. De fapt cam toate momentele fimului au ajuns pana la urma citate.

Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want THE TRUTH!
Jessep: YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Jessep (cont): Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Kaffee: Oh I fogot, you were sick they taught law at lawschool.

Kaffee: You don't need a patch on your arm to have honor.

Kaffee: You and Dawson, you both live in the same dreamworld. It doesn't matter what I believe. It only matters what I can prove. So don't tell me what I know, or don't know. I know the LAW

Cam atat pentru acum, mai vin si altele. Episodul urmator: "The Crow" si "The Usual Suspects"

--------------------
Embrace death as a lover for she alone shall be your eternal bride
Transcript from 'Nightwind's Younger Days'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Mesaje in acest topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Text-Only Data este acum: 28 April 2024 - 08:06 PM
Ceaiuri Medicinale Haine Dama Designer Roman