HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa!
Haine Dama designer roman

Bine ati venit ca musafir! ( Logare | Inregistrare )

> Cuvinte Cheie

Politica Interna, Politica Externa, Uniunea Europeana ...

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Destabilizarea Urss-ului, Anti-Fascist Archive
shapeshifter
mesaj 29 Mar 2023, 02:54 AM
Mesaj #1

Domnitor

Grup: Membri
Inscris: 6 November 05
Forumist Nr.: 7.211

The Destabilization of the USSR: Anti-Fascist Archive #36 w/ Dave Emory (1991)

Aproape 11 ore de analiză... voi pune și transcriptul...

This pro­gram ana­lyzes the Per­sian Gulf War, U.S. covert action in the Sovi­et Union and East­ern Europe and Rea­gan-Bush defense and for­eign poli­cies as coor­di­nat­ed ele­ments of a strat­e­gy to pres­sure and desta­bi­lize Rus­sia. The broad­cast focus­es on Amer­i­can pro­mo­tion of resur­gent fas­cist ele­ments in that part of the world and the pos­si­bil­i­ty that the Amer­i­can strat­e­gy might result in a return of the Cold War or the start of a third world war.

00:00:00 The USSR and the Gulf War, variety of news articles discussed
00:47:24 'The NED Meddles in Lithuania' by Philip Bonosky
02:28:11 'A Full Court Press: The Destabilization of the Soviet Union' by Sean Gervasi
03:44:00 Interview with Lanny Simkin, formerly of the Christic Institute, about US covert operations and the Gulf War
04:25:35 On the role of the US far right in the dismantling of the Soviet Union: 'The Free Congress Foundation Goes East' by Russ Bellant and Louis Wolf
05:46:15 Excerpts from AFA #1, about the Nazis and then the CIA/Gehlen Org working with collaborators among the Soviet population
06:35:30 Excerpts from AFA #14 on the World Anti-Communist League from 1986 (audio is not great but improves)
07:35:20 More on Paul Weyrich's 'Free Congress Foundation' with a focus on Eastern Europe as opposed to the USSR itself
08:59:15 Yugoslavia
10:22:45 'The Loosening of Political Barriers' by Melvin Beck

https://spitfirelist.com/anti-fascist-archi...eastern-europe/

The CIA In Eastern Europe | Covert Action Information Bulletin No. 35/1990

Cover Photo: Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev in Moscow, Sept. 17th, 1990
Back Cover Photo: Members of the Ukrainian Nationalist Organization

Table of Contents:

Editorial
Analysis: The Changes in Eastern Europe by Philip Agee, Ken Lawrence, and Melvin Beck
Reinhard Gehlen: The Secret Treaty of Fort Hunt by Carl Oglesby
NED Meddles in Lithuania by Philip Bonosky
The Destabilization of the Soviet Union by Sean Gervasi
Balkan Nationalists Peddling Fascism by Howard Goldenthal and Russ Bellant
The Free Congress Foundation Goes East by Russ Bellant and Louis Wolf
C.D. Jackson: Cold War Propagandist by Blanche Wiesen Cook
Cuba: Braving the Storm by Debra Evenson
Publications of Interest
The CIA and Banks by Rebecca Sims
The Middle East in “Crisis” by Jane Hunter
The Other Iran-Contra Cases by David MacMichael
The Indonesian Massacres and the CIA by Ralph McGehee
The Indonesia Transcripts by Kathy Kadane
Book Review: The “Terrorism” Industry by Jane Hunter
Book Review: Tortillas, Beans and M-16s by William Vornberger

Acest topic a fost editat de shapeshifter: 29 Mar 2023, 03:06 AM

--------------------
Keep calm and host yourself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shapeshifter
mesaj 21 Apr 2023, 09:36 PM
Mesaj #2

Domnitor

Mda... începe transcriptul...

i'm going to give you a brief rundown of the first part of tonight's one step beyond broadcast uh then i'm going to get
into the main body later of the broadcast we are going to begin for most of the evening this evening uh an archive
series called the destabilization of the ussr prelude to world war three question mark and uh that will occupy the
bulk of the broadcast this evening i will be continuing that archive series in weeks to come [Applause] this is the
first installment of the destabilization of the ussr we're going to begin by taking a look at an article that appeared on
the front page of the san francisco examiner on today today being sunday march 3rd of 1991 uh this deals with the
us as the only superpower in the persian gulf we will use that as a point of departure we're then going to take a look
at an article from the los angeles times of february 20th of 1991 talking about gorbachev's peace initiative vis-a-vis
the middle eastern war and i'm going to talk about what i believe that represents as a political what that represented
as a political phenomenon we will also note right next to that on the same paper uh a call for gorbachev's resignation
by boris yeltsin which uh occurred at right about the same time next week we're going to go into boris yeltsin some
of his connections to the american right and we're going to speculate about just what lay behind the timing of this
particular comment by boris yeltsin following that we're going to take a look at an article from the san francisco
chronicle of wednesday february 27 of 1991 which discusses something that i had alluded to in uh broadcasts in
recent weeks namely the connection between the soviet diplomatic initiative and the fears and operations of the
soviet military and this will serve as a point of departure for the main theme of tonight's broadcast which will carry
over into next week's broadcast namely my belief that among other things
00:02:02
namely my belief that among other things the us military adventure in the middle east and there are very firm
indications which we will review next week that this was deliberately set up in advance that this represents uh part
of a flanking maneuver against the soviet union which in my opinion is intended to not only destabilize the soviet
union economically but perhaps produce a reaction a military reaction by the soviet union which would serve as a
justification for the revival of the cold war in this country and following that we're going to take a look at uh the
effect on soviet military perception of the striking military success by the us and its allies in the middle east from the
los angeles times of friday march 1st of 1991 we're going to take a look at uh soviet defense minister dimitri yazoff's
uh views concerning american military success and what he feels this portends for the soviet union basically
although he does not feel that the iraqi defeat basically impugns the quality of soviet arms and tactics at the same
time the success of u.s high-tech weaponry in his opinion and those of other soviet military analysts uh does indeed
indicate that the soviets have some revisions to do but in particular vis-a-vis their air defense system and in
particular it portends in their minds that the soviets should not significantly cut back military spending because they
have got to stay up with the considerable high-tech developments achieved by the united states the soviets obviously
are in very sorry shape economically unless they and also the united states can cut their defense budgets uh the
current economic dominance of japan and germany would appear to continue and uh it is my feeling that uh the
middle eastern war uh it may very well turn out to be the final spade full of earth on the economic graves of both the
united

--------------------

+Quote Post
shapeshifter
mesaj 24 Apr 2023, 12:21 AM
Mesaj #3

Domnitor

00:04:01
the economic graves of both the united states and the soviet union uh that it is my feeling that uh the u.s military
venture there uh will have this effect on the soviets it will maintain the high levels of soviet military spending that is
likely to have a devastating effect on the soviet union and my feeling is that uh events in the baltics also are going to
harden the soviet attitude and i think produce a soviet reaction which will then be used here in the united states for
uh a justification for not only the renewal of the cold war but for a continued high level of military spending which
although our economy is stronger than the soviets is going to have a devastating effect on us uh as well and uh for
those people who are listening live on this march 3rd 1991 uh take note of the fact that this information will also
incorporate into an upcoming archive series which i'm going to pressage in a talk that i will be giving at foothillcollege on april 13th of 1991 a saturday evening from 7 to 11 p.m that talk is entitled how the united states lost the
second world war that talk and the information in it is going to be evolved into a very important archive series which
will uh intersect with the archive series i'm doing on the destabilization of the ussr uh in addition to promoting high
levels of or higher levels of soviet military spending with uh resulting damage to the soviet economy uh it is the
view of some observers and we will go into this in an article from the san francisco chronicle of monday february
25th of 1991 that uh the credibility of soviet arms sales abroad will suffer as a result and that this also will damage
the soviet economy by the way in addition to the article from the la times of march 1st of 1991 an article from the
new york times of that same day march 1st of 1991 will further develop soviet views concerning
00:06:00
further develop soviet views concerning the necessity for continued high levels of military spending in order to keep
pace with the united states following that we're going to take a look at a very we're not going to take a look we're
going to go into at considerable length and in considerable detail a very very important article concerning the
meddling in the baltic states read destabilization of the baltic states in particular lithuania by not only the u.s national
security establishment but specifically residual third reich elements which apparently came into this country under
the auspices of the galen spy organization the nazi eastern front spy outfit
which we have focused on for so many
years on this broadcast and which the late may brussels focused on for so many years before yours truly this
particular article comes from covert action information bulletins issue number 35. that quarterly uh is they do
number 35 well it says 25 here on this page that's a misprint obviously it's number 35 and this is from covert action
information bulletins issue for the fall of 1990 the article is entitled ned medals in lithuania its formal title nurturing
baltic reaction by author philip abanovsky b-o-n-o-s-k-y we will go into this very important and very terrifying
article at considerable length that will occupy the bulk of the discussion this evening after that we're going to take a
look at two articles which appeared in the very same issue of the new york times that issue being february 26 of
1991 one of those articles deals with the dissolution of the warsaw pact the other article deals with the continuation
and strengthening of nato possibly including the participation at some point in the future of some of the former
warsaw pact countries in eastern europe which have left the soviet orbit uh if that happens and there are people who
view that as happening i think the dissolution of the warsaw pact in combination with the perpetuation of nato uh
may very well represent an eastward march

Acest topic a fost editat de shapeshifter: 24 Apr 2023, 12:24 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Text-Only Data este acum: 28 April 2024 - 02:39 AM
Ceaiuri Medicinale Haine Dama Designer Roman