HanuAncutei.com - ARTA de a conversa!
Haine Dama designer roman

Bine ati venit ca musafir! ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ..cu Blonda
Veritas
mesaj 2 Aug 2007, 03:21 PM
Mesaj #1

Vornic

Grup: Membri
Inscris: 8 July 07
Din: Bucuresti
Forumist Nr.: 10.056

Painting the Porch

A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money, decided to hire herself outas a "handywoman" and started canvassing a nearby well-to-doneighborhood.She
went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do."Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said. "Howmuch will you charge me?"The blond quickly responded, "How about $50?"The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would needwas in the garage.The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does sherealize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe allthose 'dumb blond' jokes we've been getting by e-mail lately."A short time later, the blond came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" the husband asked."Yes," the blond replied, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it t wocoats." Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it toher."And by the way," the blond added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus." Have a great day!!

--------------------
Dubito, ergo sum....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gold21c
mesaj 29 Oct 2007, 12:53 PM
Mesaj #2

Musteriu

Grup: Musterii
Inscris: 1 October 07
Din: Craiova
Forumist Nr.: 10.689

Un tip ii spune sotiei intr-o seara ca se duce sa cumpere tigari. La magazin se inchisese, asa ca se duce la bar. Acolo bea cateva beri si incepe sa vorbeasca cu o tipa. Mai beau impreuna niste beri, apoi se duc la tipa acasa si petrec o noapte foarte fierbinte. - Nevasta-mea o sa ma omoare; da-mi repede niste pudra de talc! El ia pudra de talc si isi da pe maini. Ajuns acasa, isi gaseste sotia asteptandu-l, furioasa: - Unde ai fost pana la ora asta? - Uite, iti voi spune adevarul. Am fost intr-un bar, am baut niste beri, am fost acasa la o blonda si m-am culcat cu ea. - Arata mainile! zise sotia, si el ii arata mainile pline de pudra de talc. - Mincinos nenorocit, iar ai fost la bowling!

--------------------
Collection of Free Online Games on gold-online-games.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Text-Only Data este acum: 20 April 2024 - 11:38 AM
Ceaiuri Medicinale Haine Dama Designer Roman